Technical Business Analyst
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-center and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst, who will be involved in the full project life cycle and responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders e.g. clients’ representatives, PMs, development and QA teams. You’d be working aside development teams delivering payment solutions to customers.
An ideal candidate has experience of working on technical payments projects and an understanding of technologies used to deliver real time payments. Business knowledge in Compliance or Derivatives markets would be an asset.
Stack: MS Excel / SQL / Jira / Confluence
Salary: PLN 15000 – 16000 PLN gross (UoP)
Recruitment process: 1 step process - 1-hour online meeting
- Translating business processes into functional specifications that can be actioned by development team,
- Understanding and translating 3rd party documentation into functional requirements,
- Working with QA to agree test scenarios and help with test script generation for both manual and automated testing, and UAT,
- Proactively working with developers to ensure the delivery of requirements to schedule,
- GAP analysis for competitor and internal system,
- Stakeholders management and communication,
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- 2+ years end-to-end project lifecycle experience in a similar role with a trading company or project,
- An understanding of technologies used to deliver real time payments,
- SQL scripting to a competent level – (select statements, joins etc.),
- Excel to a competent level – scenario modeling, calculation/formula analysis,
- Fluency in English, both written & verbal,
- Exceptional attention to detail with a ‘big picture’ approach to analysis.
Nice to have:
- Business knowledge in one or more of the following areas (Compliance, Derivative markets),
- Experience within an agile development environment is preferred.
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity,
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers,
- Superior co-working and personal development experience,
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Krakow,
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits.