Technical Lead for a Norwegian startup
We support recruitment activities for a Norwegian software company, which creates dedicated software for its clients in Europe.
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Krupnicza Street, Cracow
As a Technical Lead, you will work closely within our multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, and strategists ensuring successful technical delivery of our projects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the projects including its architecture and development process. You will collaborate directly with the customers in Scandinavia or internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with a delivery manager forming the project leadership team.
As a Technical Lead, you will have the possibility to grow as a technology advisor but also as a leader. You will have a real influence on our project delivery. You will also be part of the technology leadership team and have an impact on the strategy of our technology unit.
- At least 3 years of experience in software projects in technical leadership roles
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack including Azure Cloud
- Extensive hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
- work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit