We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow's city center and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced and creative Visual Designer to join the team as a contractor/freelancer. You will be responsible for delivering excellent, innovative, and creative design experiences and so will play a crucial role in ensuring the products the client develops for customers are a great success.
Stack: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch/Adobe XD.
Salary: up to 13 000 PLN gross
Location: 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 2-step, online process.
Others: 6-month contract with possibility to extend (B2B or UOP)
What will you be doing?
- Create pixel-perfect visual designs, icons, and other visual design assets for mobile and web.
- Execute various visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Establish and fulfill design guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, and development team on the client's platform and other customer-facing applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity to complex systems.
- 3+ years of experience as a Visual Designer with demonstrative expert use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch/Adobe XD, and/or other tools.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Having a problem-solving and customer-centered mindset with attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Experience of Agile process and principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- Direct design experience in financial services.
- Experience in developing customer-facing user interface preferred.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Krakow (Szlak Street).