We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow's city center and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Currently, we are looking for a Web Developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience building web applications to join the client's Platforms team in our new office in Kraków. The team is responsible to develop trading platforms using the in-house API. They also integrate with internal and third-party solutions. You will work in a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
Stack: HTML, Angular 9-11, Typescript, CSS 3.0, Teamcity, Git.
Recruitment process: 2-step, online process. It is going to take around 2.5 hours in summary.
- You will be part of a self-contained scrum team located in Krakow to deliver new components of the trading platform that is developed in the USA (East Coast), the United Kingdom, and Poland.
- Ideal candidates have a good understanding of web application development, financial domain, streaming, etc. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will participate in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- Our client builds our platform with quality in mind. You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- Perform detailed requirements, design, and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Implement test and behavior-driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing.
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
- Adhere to and enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- 2 years of experience in HTML, JS, CSS, and Angular (9-11).
- Hands-on practice with Typescript.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design.
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
- Knowledge in Teamcity, Git, BDD, TDD, browser-specific development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests, behavior tests, integration tests (with and without mocking).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Experience with financial products and/or payment systems.
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Design and build advanced app features for the web platform.
- Tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport).
- Salary in line with the market.
- Work in a start-up environment full of growth-oriented people.
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.